The teenagers were handed out hours after a disused building in Sydney was destroyed in a blaze, Australian police said Friday.
While no members of the public have been reported injured, police said 15 rough sleepers had spent the night in the building before it was burnt down.
Police said 13 people have been contacted so far.
Acting Assistant Commissioner Paul Dunstan yesterday said two 13-year-olds had hand themselves in late Thursday night and were assisting police with inquiries. Dunstan called on three to four other young people present in the fire to come forward with their parents and put their side of the story forward. The fire raged throughout the night, causing significant structural collapse to the building in central Sydney, Dunstan said.
Images depicted a collapsed wall in one of the buildings.
Wetting the hotspots is a regular part of our job, he said. We will continue for some time to get final extinguishment there, said Jeremy Fewtrell, Deputy Commissioner of Fire and Rescue NSW.
Engineers are now assessing the building to determine the integrity of the burned-out structure, he said.